All-Natural Ingredients:Water, Evaporated Cane Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Spices, Red Pepper Flakes, and Xanthan Gum.
- Marinate chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or vegetables for flavorful, mouthwatering entrées and side dishes that will have your guests asking for more.
- Add cucumber, okra, green beans, green tomatoes, or sliced onion to Saw's Sauce. Let stand for 8 to 24 hours for uniquely delicious pickles and vegetables.
- Whisk a small amount of oil into Saw's Sauce for a tangy dressing for chopped salads or slaw.
- Zest up remoulade or tartar sauce with a hit of Saw's Sauce.
- Skip the mustard and spice up your sandwiches with a drizzle of Saw's.
- Throw out your ketchup and use Saw's to make the best chili, baked beans, gumbo or meatloaf.
- Mix in a hearty splash of Saw's in your Bloody Mary, favorite soup and stews.